This event is now over
Business processes are at the heart of what makes or breaks a business, and what differentiates it from the competition. Business processes that deliver operational efficiency, business visibility, and agility give the enterprise the edge by enabling it to conduct business in a low cost, dynamic way, and to see change as an opportunity. This workshop will give you an insight into creating, deploying, executing, monitoring and refining business processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
Who should Attend
Application Engineers and Developers, Information / Solution Architects, Enterprise Integration and System Consultants, Application Server Administrators
No previous knowledge is required. A basic understanding of SOA, BPM, XML and software development practices will be helpful.
What you will learn
The Workshop provides a tutorial, hands-on based approach to developing and deploying a sample business process using the Oracle BPM Suite 11g toolset. By the end of the workshop you will learn about:
· An overview of Oracle BPM functionality
· Creating business processes and business rules
· Integrating processes with external systems
· Deploying and executing processes
· Monitoring processes
· Refining processes within a business context
Note: To participate in this workshop you are required to bring your own laptop. Please see the minimum system requirements listed below.
Registrations will be limited to four per company. Registrants will be advised by email once capacity has been reached and placed on a waitlist.
Registrations are limited. Registrants will be advised by email once capacity has been reached and placed on a waitlist. Note that this is not a marketing event. It is a technical, hands-on Workshop. Most of the attendee’s time is spent doing labs and exercises.
Minimum Hardware/Software Requirements
· Local Administrator permissions to your laptop
· CPU: Pentium 4 @ 1Ghz minimum
· OS: Windows 2000 (with latest service pack) or Windows XP (with service pack 1a or greater)
· Wireless or Ethernet network connectivity (you will connect to a local wireless router within the classroom)
· RAM: 2 GB RAM minimum (your experience will be greatly enhanced with 4GB)
· Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of available disk space required prior to install of software. You will be installing Oracle JDeveloper locally prior to performing the hands-on lab work.
· Swap Space: 1535 MB minimum
· Monitor: Configured to display at least 256 colours
Note: This is not a marketing event.
Ph: 0416 042 079
January 22, 2014
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
4 Julius Avenue
North Ryde, NSW